The following rules are used to speed up combat with Extras.
- Extras are always normal mortals.
- Like normal, Extras don't double 10's.
- Extras begin with willpower equal to their highest virtue.
- Extras have one -4 Health Level and one Incapacitated Health Level (Unhurt/-4/Incap/Dead).
- Damage against them by Major and Main characters is not rolled. Instead the character chooses to put them at -4, incapacitated, or dead, as desired.
- They have a raw damage value that they do (Weapon Damage +1), rather than count additional successes (they are considered to hit with at most one extra success), which is halved after soak is applied to figure damage.