Solar Storms Factions
Several major factions - or, more appropriately, groups of factions, dominate known existence. Each of these - even the swarms, have vast orders and subfactions within them, some seeking the downfall of their own kin.
- Humanity - You know the type, though a few more have come around and there are some changes.
- Procyon Concord - Usually just called the Concord outside of the Milky Way.
- Triad - A set of three races whose civilizations were artificially crafted by the First to handle newborn cerevate races.
- First - As in the First Minds - Cognita Primus. Claim to be the first, and oldest, intellects not only in the Universe, but in all existence.
- Renlai - An ancient race forced into hiding by the First. Appearing human, it is suspected that they are mystical ancestors to mankind and the Shadow.
- Legion - Natives of the Hell Rein, they have the least sense of unity among them.
- Shadow - Human-looking types native to the Shadow Rein, though often considered to be more sinister.
- Virgon - A relentless homogenizing swarm that consumes everything it can reach.
- Hydra - Similar to the Virgon, they are instead native to the Shadow Rein, where the Shadows themselves combat them.
- Archons - Unknown entities of vast destructive potential.
|Solar Storms • About • Credits • Questions • Resources • Glossary • Updates • Website|